Drake Funeral Home obituaries
Drake & Son Funeral Home , Chicago, Illinois Legacy
- g funeral services, obituaries, and funeral flowers for Drake & Son Funeral Home in Chicago, Illinois. Plan a funeral, find contact information and more
- Explore the recent obituaries we have at Drake Cremation. It gives a glimpse of the personality behind the name. Call 250-377-8225 to know more
- Join our obituary notification email list. All Obituaries. Welcome to Drake Whaley McCarty Funeral Home. Send Flowers. Grief Support. Pre-Arrangements. Veterans Overview. Drake Whaley McCarty Funeral Home | 112 North Walnut Street | Cynthiana, KY 41031 | Tel: 1-859-234-6333 | Fax: 859-234-0376 | CONTACT US. Home. Home. Obituaries. All.
- g location. Residing on 3.5 acres, our beautiful funeral home has 3 spacious chapels to.
- g funeral services, obituaries, and funeral flowers for Nelson Funeral Home - Drake in Drake, North Dakota. Plan a funeral, find contact information and more
- Browse the most recent Drake, North Dakota obituaries and condolences. Get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers in memory of a loved one in Drake, North Dakota
Drake Cremation & Funeral Services 210 Lansdowne St, Kamloops, BC 250-377-8225 Send flowers. Drake Cremation & Funeral Services 73 Taren Dr, Clearwater, BC 250-674-3030 Send flowers. Drake Cremation & Funeral Services 4638 Barriere Town Rd, Barrière, BC 250-672-1999 Send flowers Leonard Larry Eaton. Send Flowers. July 19, 1937 - May 12, 2021. Leonard L. Larry Eaton, 83, Bismarck, formerly of Fessenden passed away on Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at his home. Funeral Services will be at 1:00 View full obituary All Obituaries - Dare's Funeral & Cremation Services offers a variety of funeral services, from traditional funerals to competitively priced cremations, serving Elk River, MN and the surrounding communities. We also offer funeral pre-planning and carry a wide selection of caskets, vaults, urns and burial containers All Obituaries - Draucker Funeral Home offers a variety of funeral services, from traditional funerals to competitively priced cremations, serving Ogallala, NE and the surrounding communities. We also offer funeral pre-planning and carry a wide selection of caskets, vaults, urns and burial containers
Obituaries Kamloops Clearwater Barriere Drake Crematio
- g place to plan a funeral or cremation and celebrate life
- Are you looking for comprehensive cremation or funeral homes services in Kamloops? Then connect with Drake Cremation to help out with all the arrangements. Call 250-377-8225
- Visitation: Drago Funeral Home & Cremation Services Wednesday, August 4, 2021, 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm. Service: St. Catherine And St. George Church Thursday, August 5.
- Learn About Online Memorials Fortunately, online memorials have taken the place of the print obituary or death notice, and our funeral home offers what we consider to be the finest example of online memorials, the Book of Memories™. Created by a team of award-winning web developers and designers lead by a funeral professional with over 25 years of experience, the Book of Memories™ is.
- Drake & Son Funeral Home in Chicago. 5303 N Western Ave Chicago, IL 60659. (773) 561-6874. Click to show location on map. Zoom. The caring memorial service directors at Drake & Son Funeral Home provide specialized funeral services designed to meet the needs of every family. Trust is their top concern and so they specialize in tradition funerals.
- Obituary Drake James Holzschuh, age 15, passed away Wednesday, April 21, 2021, at his home in Owensville, Mo. Drake was born on December 19, 2005, to James and Shannan (Smith) Holzschuh in Columbia. Drake James, was a true outdoorsman and a well rounded young man
- Kelowna obituaries, Penticton obituaries, Vernon obituaries, Westside obituaries, Okanagan obituaries, obituaries, funeral homes
Drake Whaley McCarty Funeral Home Cynthiana KY funeral
- Julanne Elizabeth Julie Drake Battle Creek 87, 04-Aug, Farley estes Dowdle Funeral Home & Cremation Care
- Visitation. Tuesday, May 25, 2021 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM. Toothman Funeral Home 141 South Marietta St. St. Clairsville, Ohio 4395
- Obituary. Drake Guthrie Morse. On the evening of Saturday June 26, 2021 Drake G. Morse passed away as a result of a motorcycle accident. Drake was born on August 11, 1954 at Robert Packer Hospital in Sayre PA, the son of Dean Stanley and Myra Guthrie Morse. Drake was a 1972 graduate of Canton Area High School and went on to earn a Bachelor's.
- Obituary. On the 27th of June, Faye Catherine Cathi Drake passed away peacefully in Venice, FL, surrounded by family and the love of dear friends. Cathi was a bright light to all who met her-she was friendly, kind-hearted, and encouraging. After graduating from high school in New Kensington, PA, she and a childhood friend set out for.
- Drake & Son Funeral Home, Chicago, IL. 243 likes · 6 talking about this · 1,053 were here. Drake & Son Funeral Home has provided funeral and cremation services for Chicago since 1956
- Ben Drake, 91, of Galion passed away Thursday, July 29, 2021 at Avita Galion Hospital. Born December 28, 1929 in Gassaway, West Virginia, he was the son of John E. and Anna J. (McElwain) Drake. He married A. Jeanette (Hale) Drake on April 8, 1951 and she preceded him on February 12, 2017
- Patsy Drake. A visitation honoring Patsy's life will be held on Tuesday, May 25, 2021 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Piasecki Funeral Home 3720 39 th Avenue. Due to public health concerns, and in compliance with CDC guidelines, only 50 people will be permitted to enter the funeral home at one time. Social distancing will be maintained.
Drake & Son Funeral Home Funeral & Crematio
- Davis' Obituary. Davis Wayne Drake, 74, passed away suddenly on Sunday, June 6, 2021 at his home in Springfield, MO. He was born on Tuesday, December 3, 1946 in Gainesville, TX to Dorothy Jean Hodges and Davis Whiddon Drake. Davis graduated from Midwest City High School in 1965
- Drake worked as an installer for a cable company. Services will be 2 pm Thursday, May 20 at Oaks-Hines Funeral Home and Crematory in Canton where visitation will be one hour prior to services. Burial will follow in Greenwood Cemetery in Canton. To view Drakes DVD or to make online condolences please visit www.oakshinesfuneralhome.com
- Ruby Lee Drake, 86, of Thorndale passed away surrounded by her loving family, Saturday, July 3, 2021 in Temple. Funeral services will be held on Friday, July 9, 2021 at 1000 AM at Dossman Funeral Home in Belton with Marshall Bishop officiating. Burial will follow at McDowell Cemetery, 13206 F
- Billy Drake Pleasant View 85, 07-Feb, Austin & Bell Funeral Home in Pleasant View. To plant trees in memory, please visit our Sympathy Store . Published by Tennessean from Feb. 8 to Feb. 9, 2021
- Welcome to the Nelson Funeral Home website. Through this website, we hope to further our service by providing helpful links which assist you in contacting us and explain funeral options. As a family owned funeral home, with locations in Fessenden and Drake, our goal is to be worthy of your friendship and trust
- Find 2 listings related to Obituaries For Richardson Funeral Home in Drake on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Obituaries For Richardson Funeral Home locations in Drake, NC
The funeral service for Goldean will be live streamed on the Hutchins Funeral Home Facebook Page. Bertha Goldean Drake age 89 of Franklin, Nebraska passed away Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at the Arbor Care Center in Franklin. Goldean was born on July 29, 1931 on the family farm 4.5 miles south of Woodruff, Kansas Obituaries. Obituaries act as quiet reminders of the finite nature of our lives. Yet, for those who have recently experienced the death of a family member or friend, an obituary means so much more. It is a bittersweet reminder of all we have lost, but it can also help us to remember all we enjoyed while they were alive
Terence Terry Lee Drake, formerly of Mountain City, passed away unexpectedly at his home in Johnson City, Tennessee on April 12, 2021. Terry was born October 29, 1951 in Louisville, KY to the late Earney and Inez Parks Drake. Terry was a graduate of Tennessee High School, attended ETSU, receive Carsten Drake will serve as honorary pallbearer. The family will receive guest, at the church, on Monday evening, July 5, 2021, from 6 p.m., until 8 p.m. Holly Pond Funeral Home is honored to serve the Drake family May 25, 1926 - July 7, 2021, Jayne Drake Wayson passed away on July 7, 2021 in Apopka, Florida. Funeral Home Services fo.. Collier Funeral Home & Cremation Services Phone: (270) 527-3141 Obituary Line Phone: (270) 527-5718 Fax: (270) 527-5718 P.O. Box 492, 211 West 5th Street, Benton, KY 4202
Nelson Funeral Home - Drake , Drake, North Dakota Legacy
- Drake von Kannewurff, passed away unexpectedly in Florida at the age of 24. Drake is survived by his two children, Jayden and Skylar, his parents, Terra and Patrick von Kannewurff, his brothers, Kaden and Colby von Kannewurff, and his biological siblings, Alexandra Beaton and Jorden Cuff. He will be lovingl
- Robert Z. Drake. Robert Z. Rob Drake, 65, formerly of Roscoe, died August 28, 2020 in San Angelo, TX at his home with family by his side. Rob was born on February 13, 1955 in Sweetwater, TX, the middle son to Bob and Lanelle Drake. He graduated from Roscoe High School and the served in the United States Marine Corps
- George's Obituary. George Hamill Drake age 80, passed away March 20, 2021. Retired electrician with Jess Howard Electric. He was an avid bowler, loved to paint ceramics and enjoyed watching old westerns. Preceded in death by wife Diana Drake, brother Wilbert Drake
Funeral Service. Thursday, August 12, 2021 11:00 AM. Christian City Fellowship Church 5243 Highway 36 Sealy, Texas 7747 Latest Obituaries in Drake North Dakota, Obituary listings by city and state. Search Obituaries by State and City. Search Obituaries by Location. Funeral Home; Browse Obituaries and Death Records in Drake, North Dakota. Stewart Brown, 77 - Jan 6, 2020 Delphin Delmis Duffield, 75 - Jun 6, 2018 Tracey Eli, 44 - Oct.
Drake Obituaries - Latest Obituaries in Drake N
The family will receive friends from 6:00 to 8:00 pm Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at Davidson Funeral Home and other times at the home on Arnold Rd. Mr. Drake was born March 10, 1944 in Watertown, South Dakota to Melvin Drake and Erma Nelson Drake All Obituaries - Peck Funeral Home offers a variety of funeral services, from traditional funerals to competitively priced cremations, serving Hartselle, AL and the surrounding communities. We also offer funeral pre-planning and carry a wide selection of caskets, vaults, urns and burial containers Obituary. Shirley Ann Aseltine-Drake Lansing Passed away on Monday, April 5, 2021 at the age of 85. Born March 8, 1936 to Edward and Fern (Wright) Ziegler in Lansing, Michigan. Shirley worked for the State of Michigan where she retired from the Labor Department. She enjoyed traveling and was fortunate enough to see many sites around the world Obituary for Leanna Paige & unborn baby James Kotton Drake. Leanna Paige Drake and unborn baby James Kotton Drake of Ardmore, Tennessee, died April 30, 2021 in Athens, Alabama. She was born on March 23, 1992 in Pulaski, Tennessee to Jeff and Lisa Shelton Drake. Leanna has lived here all her life and was a member of New Day Bible Church
Drake Cremation & Funeral Services Obituarie
Billie K. Drake, 63, of Hornell, NY passed away on Thursday, June 25, 2020 after a long battle with an extended illness at Cortland Rehabilitation Center. She was born on January 17, 1957 in Hornell, NY to the late Fred and Laura Drake. Billie was predeceased by her brothers, Robert W.L. Case & Company Funeral Directors in the Great Lakes Bay Area of MI provides funeral, memorial, aftercare, pre-planning, and cremation services in Saginaw, Merrill and the surrounding areas
Pastor Betty M. Drake went home to be with the Lord on Wednesday the 17th of February 2021. She was born in the autumn season of October 16, 1935 in Buncombe County where she had resided all of her life and was preceded in death by her parents, Kirkwood and Helen Drake; sister, Peggy Craig; brother-in-law, Tommy Craig; and niece, Christy Craig Obituary. Carrol Zach Drake, 82, of Paris, Illinois, passed away at 2:30 a.m. Tuesday, November 10, 2020, at his residence. He was retired after a lifelong farming career. He was born March 12, 1938, at the Westbrook Farm in Paris, the son of the late John Kenneth and Irma L. (Rhoads) Drake. He married Susan Ann Owens on January 12, 1968, in.
. DONALD DUCKIE EVERETT DRAKE, 81, of Wilsons Mills, Maine died Monday, February 1, 2021, at his home. Duckie was born on April 26, 1939, in Dover, NH the son of Everett Charles and Alice (Sterry) Drake. He was a graduate of Dover High School class of 1956, he graduated from NH Technical Institute in 1958 with his. Burtis Gene's Obituary. Dateline: Greenville, NC. Burtis Gene Drake, 80 of B Stokes Rd., died Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at Vidant Medical Center. Mr. Drake was born on October 6, 1940 in Pitt County to the late Wilber Duck Ronald and Addie Lizzie Vandiford Drake. On December 24, 1966 he married the love of his life, Millie Terry. Cease Family Funeral Home | (218) 694-6600 407 Getchell Avenue NE P.O. Box 87, Bagley, MN 5662 Obituary. Burton Burt Edward Drake, age 46, of Cape May County, NJ passed away unexpectedly on Friday, November 27, 2020. Burt was born on June 4, 1974 to Joann and Clyde Drake. He was a 1992 graduate of Middle Township High School and has been a dedicated worker for the Heavy Highway & Pile Driver & Dock Builders Local Union 441 Obituary. Robert Lee Bob Drake, 45, of Farwell and formerly of Hillsdale, passed away suddenly on Thursday, March 18, 2021 at his home. He was born June 28, 1975 in Albion to Daryl Drake and Debra (Teller) Christian. Bob graduated from Jonesville High School in 1993 and received his Bachelor and Master's Degree from Grand Valley State.
Obituary of Christine V. Drake. NEW HARTFORD/PISECO - Mrs. Christine V. Chris Drake, age 77, a resident of New Hartford and Piseco Lake, passed away unexpectedly on Wednesday morning, September 30, 2020, in the privacy and comfort of her home. Born on October 9, 1942, Christine was the daughter of the late Samuel and Jane (Jankowski) Roman Xavier's Obituary. Xavier Drake Johnson, 19, of Andrews passed away on Friday, January 15, 2021 in Andrews. Family and friends will gather to celebrate his life at 2:00 PM Thursday, January 21, 2021 at the McNett Funeral Home Chapel with Emilio Bustamante Jr. officiating View Original Notice?Rebecca F. Drake. Rebecca F. Drake, 77, of Elkhart, passed away at home Tuesday, Aug. 3, 2021. Arrangements are pending at Billings Funeral Home.
Sandra Joyce Johnson-Drake was born to the loving union of the late M.L. and Juanita Harris-Johnson, on July 11, 1959, at Lloyd Nolan Hospital, Fairfield, Alabama. She was the fourth daughter and baby girl of the family. As a young toddler of 3 years old, Joyce exemplified extraordinary talents. Th Obituary For George Earl Drake III. George Earl Drake III age 48 passed away on Friday September 25, 2020. 2020 at THE WEBSTER FUNERAL HOME 3080 Homeward Way at Rt. 4, Fairfield from 10:00AM until the time of the funeral at 12:00PM with Brother Todd Hatcher officiating. Burial to follow at Spring Grove Cemetery Sharon M. Drake, 68 of Newaygo, died Sunday, November 12, 2017 at her home. Sharon was born January 9, 1949 in Munising, MI the daughter of Marilyn Colbus and Kenneth Cooper. Surviving are her significant other, Bradford Bronkema children, Benjamin Drake, Christene Drake, Connie Drake 5 grandchildren 7 great grandchildre A Visitation will be held for Ms. Drake on Saturday, September 26, 2020 from 10:00 am to 10:45 am at the Chapel of H.D. Pope Funeral Home. Graveside services will follow the visitation in the Bunn Cemetery beginning at 11:00 am. These professional services have been entrusted to H.D. Pope Funeral Home, 325 Nash Street, Rocky Mount, NC..
Harland Funeral Home The funeral service is an important point of closure for those who have suffered a recent loss, often marking just the beginning of collective mourning. It is a time to share memories, receive condolences and say goodbye BURLEY - Raeola Drake Crane, a 92-year-old lifelong resident of Burley, died Saturday, July 18, 2020. Raeola was born in Burley, Idaho on May 25, 1928, to Lewis Wells Drake and Mary Edith Hill Drake. She was the youngest of 12 children and grew up surrounded by family. Raeola lived and attended school in Burley and graduated from Burley High. Jouseph Postma, 36 of Drake died Wednesday March 17, 2021 at his home. Funeral services will be held at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 3740 Crossing Street SW, Minot, ND, at 200 p.m. on Saturday March 27, 2021. Arrangements are with Hertz Funeral Home of Harvey CENTRAL CITY - Norma Jean Drake, 81, of Central City, died Tuesday, November 10, 2020, at 1:30AM at Owensboro Health Muhlenberg Community Hospital.Mrs. Drake was born December 6, 1938, in Muhlenberg County. She was a homemaker and member of Woodson Missionary Baptist Church. She was preceded in death by her brother, Louis Heltsley; and sister Joyce Johnson
. Amanda dearly loved her many nieces and nephews. Visitation will be from 4:00 - 7:00 pm on Friday, July 9 at Miller-Stewart Funeral Home, 1003 South Main Street, Middlebury. Funeral services will be at 10:00 am on Saturday, July 10 also at the funeral home. Services will be conducted by Pastor Ken Hunn Roberta's Obituary. Roberta J. Drake-Wurster December 7, 1945- May 31, 2020 Bradenton, FL . Roberta Jane Drake-Wurster of New Windsor, NY peacefully passed in her Florida home at the age of 74. The daughter of the late Robert and Emma Drake, she was born in Grand Forks, ND on December 7, 1945 Dustin Lee Drake, 28, of Grawn died Tuesday, June 30, 2020. He was born on August 31, 1991 in Traverse City. Dustin was a self employed painter. Dustin was a great son, fathe Contact Us. Draeger-Langendorf Funeral Home 4600 County Line Road Mount Pleasant, WI 53403 (262) 552-9000. Map & Direction See all announcements and obituaries published in the funeral home Drake Cremation & Funeral Services with InMemoriam, the greatest obituary reference for Drake Cremation & Funeral Services and the entire Canada
Recent Obituaries Nelson Funeral Home
- Bethke-Nelson Funeral Home in Drake. 101 1st Ave E Drake, ND 58736. (701) 465-3229. Click to show location on map. Zoom. The caring funeral service directors at Bethke-Nelson Funeral Home provide specialized funeral services designed to meet the needs of each family. The memorial service director can guide you through all facets of the service.
- Kevin's Obituary. Kevin R. Drake passed away at his home in Elmwood, Nebraska on December 11, 2019. He was born January 10, 1954 in Lincoln to Arthur & Gwineth (TenBroeck) Drake. His parents were from Western, Nebraska and the family lived in various communities in southeastern Nebraska until they settled in Elmwood in the late 1940s
- Welcome to Dare's Funeral & Cremation Services. More than 100 years ago, the Dare's family began a tradition of quality funeral care. A tradition forged in respect, dignity, compassion and friendship for those we serve. The O'Halloran family continues with that tradition. Dare's Funeral & Cremation Services-Elk River 763-441-1212
- Patricia R. Trish Ford, 61, a resident of Blue Springs, MO passed away peacefully Saturday, July 3, 2021 at Centerpoint Medical Center in Independence, MO. Cremation has taken place and a visitation with her family will be from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., Sunday, July 11, 2021, at Meyers Funeral Chapel, 1600 W. Main St., Blue Springs, MO 64015
- Tyler J. Davis. Send Flowers Send Sympathy Gifts. February 02, 1989 - May 23, 2021. Tyler J. Davis Tyler J. Davis, age 32 of Texarkana, Arkansas, died Sunday, May 23, 2021 at his home. Tyler was born February 2, 1989 View full obituary
All Obituaries - Elk River MN funeral home and crematio
- All Obituaries - Brumley Funeral Home offers a variety of funeral services, from traditional funerals to competitively priced cremations, serving Broken Bow, OK and the surrounding communities. We also offer funeral pre-planning and carry a wide selection of caskets, vaults, urns and burial containers
- November 10, 1958 - July 7, 2021. LARKIN, JOANNE M., 62, of Cape May Court House, NJ, passed away on Wednesday, July 7, 2021. Born in Sea Isle City to the... View Details. Frank Paul Edwardi, Sr. May 13, 1944 - July 6, 2021. Frank Paul Edwardi, Sr., 77 - of Sea Isle City, NJ passed away July 6, 2021. He was born in Philadelphia to the late Ant..
- Walter's Obituary. Graveside services for Mr. Walter Lyn Drake will be held at 11:30 am on Thursday, March 18, 2021 at Oak Grove Baptist Church Cemetery at Bonita with Pastor Bob Null officiating. Robert Barham Family Funeral Home is honored to be entrusted with arrangements. Mr. Walter Lyn Drake, age 66, of Meridian passed away Sunday, March.
- Murray Elson Ford 1934 — 2021. It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of Murray Elson Ford of Kamloops BC on June 4, 2021 at the age of 86. Murray Elson Ford was born November 14, 1934 and raised in Collingwood Nova Scotia. He was one of 7 kids. He was predeceased by his brother Ron, and 4 sisters - Joyce, Eleanor, Brenda, Joan
- Clara Turner Drake. Clara Turner Drake, 90, of Cherokee Springs passed away on Tuesday, April 6, 2021 after a 21 year battle with Alzheimer's. She was the widow of George Drake and the daughter of the late Mamie Swofford Turner. She was a former employee of The Childrens Learning Center and a member of Cherokee Springs Baptist Church
- October 1, 1999 - January 23, 2021, Kenny Drake Abdulaziz passed away on January 23, 2021 in Clinton, Louisiana. Funeral..
All Obituaries Draucker Funeral Home Ogallala NE
- ders of the finite nature of our lives. Yet, for those who have recently experienced the death of a family member or friend, an obituary means so much more. It is a bittersweet re
- McPherson Funeral Services is committed to supporting families and their loved ones in their time of need. As the COVID-19 outbreak continues to evolve we want to assure you that we are doing everything we can to support our families, our people and the community. At this time we are limited to welcome the public for services up to 50 people.
- Kerry Keith Drake, 75 of Kempton died on Saturday, January 2, 2021 at IU Health Methodist Hospital in Indianapolis. He was born in Kokomo on December 24, 1945 to Ralph & Dena Ruth (Halley) Drake. On April 18, 1992 he married Linda York and she survives. The couple enjoyed 28 years of marriage together watching their family grow
- Obituary. The funeral service for Goldean will be live streamed on the Hutchins Funeral Home Facebook Page. Bertha Goldean Drake age 89 of Franklin, Nebraska passed away Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at the Arbor Care Center in Franklin. Goldean was born on July 29, 1931 on the family farm 4.5 miles south of Woodruff, Kansas
- William Lewis Drake Jr., beloved son, brother and uncle, passed away peacefully on February 28, 2020 at age 62. Bill was born January 9, 1958 in Gulfport, MS, to William Drake and Madeleine Hyde Drake. He died in Fredericksburg, TX, surrounded by his loving family. Bill grew up in Plano
- Visitation will be after 4:00 P.M. Sunday at Drake-Whaley-McCarty Funeral Home and from 10:00 A.M. Monday at the church until the time of service. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions are suggested to the Benson United Methodist Church Building Fund
Julie Jackson, 65, Drake, passed away Sunday, July 19, 2020 at the St. Aloisius Nursing Home in Harvey. Arrangements are with Nelson Funeral Home of Drake. Julie Ann Olson, daughter of Jerold and Darlene Bradley Olson, was born June 26, 1955 at St. Petersburg, VA. She was raised in Minot Burtis Gene's Obituary. Dateline: Greenville, NC. Burtis Gene Drake, 80 of B Stokes Rd., died Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at Vidant Medical Center. Mr. Drake was born on October 6, 1940 in Pitt County to the late Wilber Duck Ronald and Addie Lizzie Vandiford Drake. On December 24, 1966 he married the love of his life, Millie Terry. Behm Family Funeral Homes in Madison and Geneva provides funeral, memorial, aftercare, pre planning, and cremation services in Madison, Geneva and the surrounding areas. Search obituaries CALL NOW Madison (440) 428-4401 Geneva (440) 466-4324 Toggle navigatio
Allnutt Funeral Service - Drake Road Chapel Funeral
- Richard Drake age 86 of Paris, IL passed away at 4:05 p.m., Saturday February 22, 2020 at his home. He was a farmer and also worked at the Illinois Cereal Mill, J. I. Case, and at St. Mary's of the Woods in the power plant. Services are 10 a.m. Wednesday, February 26, 2020 at Stewart and Carroll Funeral Home with Pastor Joe Irwin officiating
- Billy Drake. Pleasant View. 85, 07-Feb, Austin & Bell Funeral Home in Pleasant View. To Plant Memorial Trees in memory, please visit our Sympathy Store . Published in Tennessean from Feb. 8 to Feb. 9, 2021
- Obituary. Drake Ashton Riner, 20, passed away on December 22, 2019, in Iowa. A Celebration of Life will be held on Saturday, February 1, 2020, in Lawrence, Kansas. It will be held at Six Mile Tavern and Sixth and Wakarusa in the banquet room downstairs at 12:00pm. Program will begin shortly thereafter
- Visitation will be from 3:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M., Tuesday at Nelson Funeral Home, Drake and an hour prior to the service at church. The Rosary will be prayed at 7:00 PM Tuesday at the church. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, there will be no luncheon or time of fellowship following the funeral service. Arrangements are with Nelson Funeral Home of Drake
- WILLIAM HOWARD DRAKE, 63 of MT. GILEAD, NC, passed away Wednesday, February 6, 2019 at the Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center in Winston Salem, NC. Funeral Services will be held 1:00 p.m. Sunday, February 10, 2019 at the West Montgomery High School Auditorium, 147 Warrior Drive, MT. Gilead, NC. Military Honors, Commital and Interment will.
Cremation Funeral Services - Drake Cremation & Cremation
Don Drake passed away 2020-11-01 in Seneca, Missouri. This is the full obituary story where you can express condolences and share memories. Services by Campbell Biddlecome Funeral Home Gordon's Obituary. Dover- Gordon Drake, 85, of Dover, NH passed away Jan.14, 2021 in Rochester, NH with his beloved wife, Eileen at his side.He was a very kind loving husband, father, and grandfather. Gordon was born in Moose River, Maine on Oct. 12, 1935 to Clifford and Beatrice Drake Willis Freeman's Obituary. Mr. Willis Freeman Kitchens, age 93 of Franklin, died Wednesday, July 8, 2020 at the Signature Health Care in Bowling Green. Services will be held Friday at 1pm with burial to follow in White's Chapel Cemetery. A native of Warren County, he was the son of the late Willis Kitchens and Ida Bell Huffines Kitchens
Obituaries - Drago Funeral Hom
Obituary. Ethel Zerita Drake, 87, of Richland Center, died Friday, January 29, 2021 at Schmitt Woodland Hills. She was born on August 16, 1933 the daughter of Vernie and Mary (Walton) Briggs. On December 26, 1952 she married Richard Drake. Together they raised their children while they moved from Wisconsin to Arizona back to Wisconsin where. Billy E. Drake, 70, of Wichita Falls, passed away Wednesday, April 3, 2013. Funeral services will be held at 1000 a.m. Saturday, April 6, 2013 at Thornberry Baptist Church with Rev. Ronnie Lawson, officiating. Arrangements are under the direction of Owens Brumley Funeral Home of Wichita Falls.Billy was born Januar Fort Collins - Barbara Barb Griffith passed away at home June 17, 2020. A Celebration of Life will be held at 1:00pm on Saturday, August 21, 2021 at Resthaven Funeral Home, 8426 US-287, Fort. In addition to her parents, she is preceded in death by her husband, Gary Charles Drake. A funeral service will be held 1 PM, Friday, August 6, 2021 at Antioch Christian Church with Rev. Jason Toler officiating, burial following at Drake Cemetery. Visitation will be held 11 AM- 1 PM, Friday, August 6, 2021 at Antioch Christian Church
Picsart snow png. GHQ Armed Forces Abu Dhabi Address. Scooter pang gilid. Yamaha RMAX 1000 for sale. 1978 Dodge motorhome engine size. Extended Mouse Pad Anime. Clear Acrylic Key Ring. WhatsApp privacy. LDS books on faith. Current dolphin research. Non dairy pumpkin custard. Photoshop 2020 Mac Catalina. 1978 Dodge motorhome engine size. Space names girl. What Standard is cause and effect. Farm Birthday Cake Ideas. Lodges for 10 in Scotland. 2003 Toyota Camry LE horsepower. Dragon Palace winnipeg. Anytime fitness Punjabi Bagh. Somerset PA weather radar. How to teach weather to Kindergarten. Hard brown phlegm chunks. Little Krishna Photoshoot. Google Tag Manager event tracking. No benefit to marriage. Boutique Decor Ideas. Dr John Campbell books PDF. STD Awareness activities. Tranquility captions for Instagram. 2 story Shotgun House Floor Plan. Elephant Nursery Rug. Funny gifts for girl friends. Single strand hair extensions. Syracuse traffic cameras. Mathew valenzuela instagram. Lady Gaga logo. Good mood day after drinking. Low income apartments list. Dog Paint by number Canada. Valley Regency menu.