Home

Jeep XJ rear seat swap

Jeep Cherokee X

1. Niedrige Preise, Riesen-Auswahl. Kostenlose Lieferung möglic
  2. AutoUncle is dein unabhängiger Berater für die besten Auto Deals. Alle Gebrauchtwagen gesammelt aus über 800 Portalen und Händlerwebseiten
  3. 4 Posts. Discussion Starter · #1 · 7 mo ago. I have a 99 4 door XJ sport with manual cloth seats. I want to swap out the seats with some leather ones for the driver and passenger seats as well as the bench seat in the back. I understand from many posts that if I am lucky I might have an xj with a power seat harness Plug that is not in use
  4. 2) The GC seats have bar pins that slide into hooks on the seat sill where the XJ seat rests on the seat sill and his held in place forward/back by a pin on one side and a stud and hook on the other. 3) GC seat bottoms are deeper (front to rear of jeep dimension) and thicker (height of pad) than XJ seats
  5. ZJ Split Rear bench in your XJ Ok so you have probably heard about putting the much higher quality ZJ rear bench into your XJ and may have even read a writeup or two about it. Most of these writeups mount the seat above where the original seat was and dont modify the lower hal
  6. ZJ/WJ seats will swap directly to 95+ XJ seat bases for the front. Power options will correspond to whatever your current seat bases are. 1980 Jeep CJ7 AMC 258, T176, D300, AMC 20 REAR, D30 FRONT 1999 XJ CLASSIC RC 3 front AAL rear bamasteeler is offline Quote Quick Reply. post #15 of 21 Old 02-18-2014, 04:17 PM. Motorcharge. Registered.
  7. NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Unibody Jeep Technical Forums > Jeep Cherokee XJ (1984 - 2001) > Modified Tech Discussion Rear bucket seat conversion User Nam

5.Jeep JK Front Brake Lines = bolt-in and long (can max out 12 shocks and still have slack)Axles: BOLT IN SWAP COMPONENTS . 1.Jeep Cherokee Chrysler 8.25 Rear ('97+) = bolt in and upgrades to 29 splines (strength comparable to Dana 44. 2.Jeep Cherokee Dana 44 Rear = found in some but not all '87-'89 Jeep Cherokee's with Towing Packag They added a support brace that runs across the floor for the front seat bolts to thread into. I believe the new seats will still attach to the older seat brackets with little to no modification, so you can swap in later model XJ seats, or any ZJ (93-98) or WJ (99-04) Grand Cherokee seats. 2. level 2 Discussion Starter · #6 · Feb 27, 2020. While the base mounts to the tub is the same for 97-06 TJs, the way the seat bolts to the sliders are completely different in 03-06. XJ, WJ, ZJ and MJ seats will bolt into a 97-02 jeep, but nothing works in 03-06 wranglers due to this difference, unless I was to find seat mounts for a 97-02 wrangler. Joined Apr 27, 2017. ·. 5 Posts. #5 · Jan 23, 2020. I swapped in a set of 2015 seats and console into my 2008...4 door to 4 door its a direct swap (or it was for me) The console fits as well, you'll need a shifter from a 2011 wrangler and the ebrake handle from a 11+...rear window switches are a direct swap (I think I used the original 2008. Wish I had done this earlier! I went to pull-a-part and found some seats from a 98 ZJ. Grabbed all the mounting hardware and headed home. I really got lu..

ZJ seat swap into XJ-Bolt in

Re: Front seat swap. Unfortunately, no one makes a bolt-in seat for the XJ. Most of the issue comes from the floor pan design. Many aftermarket seats are pretty wide at the bottom and are intended for universal fit which usually means fabrication required. $150 ain't gonna buy but maybe one aftermarket seat Re: interchangeable XJ parts. Post. by bart0007 » Sun May 09, 2010 3:16 am. Interior should interchange with out too much trouble. I believe to swap the later front end you will need fenders and the header/grill assy. The older fender will not mate up to the later header w/out looking odd Corbeau Quadratec 30th Anniversary Trailcat Reclining Front Seat Pair for 76-18 Jeep CJ-7, Wrangler YJ, TJ, JK & Unlimited. From $1,159.99. More choices available. Rugged Ridge XHD Reclining Seat for 76-06 Jeep CJ-5, CJ-7, CJ-8 Scrambler, Wrangler YJ, TJ, Unlimited & Cherokee XJ. $339.99. 2 Also I was happy to find the CJ-7 Best-Top waterproof seat cover fits fine over the XJ seat, the bulges on the side make it a snug fit so hopefully the seams can take the extra abuse over time. Rear inside mounting hole, this drops into the outer lip of the same inside channel that the old seat was bolted to, just farther rear The Corbeau Safari Fold and Tumble rear Jeep seats designed specifically as a direct bolt in to CJ and YJ Jeeps and is a great match to Corbeau front seats; These Jeep Wrangler Seats come in the factory Jeep black, tan, spice, and charcoal colors; These rear Jeep Wrangler and CJ seats are available in vinyl, vinyl/cloth, and neopren

the seat tracks for the xj and mj are the same, but the floorpan is just different enough that xj seat mounts won't work.... mj buckets are plug and play(if you can find a set) but barring that, 86 to 94 xj seats are the easiest to swap in, 95 and up seats have completely different seat tracks that you can't easily adapt mj mount brackets to. Oct 16, 2013 - ZJ seat install, front and rear. Write-up and pics. Modified Tech Discussio

Große Auswahl von Seat - Gebrauchte Seat kaufe

1. Rough Country Neoprene Seat Covers for 97-01 Jeep Cherokee XJ w/o Detachable Headrests - 91022, Black, Front/Rear. 4.7 out of 5 stars 78. $179.95 $ 179. 95. Get it as soon as Wed, Jul 28. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Rough Country Neoprene Seat Covers (fits) 1984-1996 Jeep Cherokee XJ | 1st/2nd Row | Water Resistant | 91021
  2. Jeeps aren't known for their comfort, especially when that jeep is approaching 30 years old. So if you're a YJ owner and are tired of a tired butt, or just want to spruce up the look of that old interior, lets go over some of the more common seat swaps for the 87-95 Jeep Wrangler YJ. The #1 seat swap for the YJ's are the MasterCraft Baha RS.
  3. What happens: The Dana 35 non-C-clip rear axle was used on some '84-'89 XJs, and the Dana 35 C-clip rear axle was used on some '90-'01 XJs. They had several things in common, including 27-spline.
  4. Jeep Seats. Featured Brands. Shop all brands. Rough Country Jeep Rear LED Bumper (84-01 Cherokee XJ) Part no: DHTP-110504. Add to Cart. $449.95. Rough Country 4340 Chromoly Replacement Front Axle Kit - Dana 30, 27 Spline (TJ/YJ/XJ/ZJ) We have the best deals for all your Jeep Cherokee XJ make models
  5. The 4 door XJ rear seats should work fine. I was told the front seats are from a Rubicon. The Jeep has lots of extras. Think it was a good buy for my son. It only has a little over 60,000 miles on it. The front seats from a 4 door Cherokee don't fold forward so they don't make for a good swap. If was I was going to run seats that didn't.
  6. Crown Automotive Interior Panel Retainer for 84-96 Jeep Cherokee XJ and Comanche MJ. $0.99. Quadratec Ultimate All Weather Rear Floor Liner in Black for 84-01 Jeep Cherokee XJ. $69.99. 5. (2) Crown Automotive Air Conditioning Evaporator Core for 97-01 Jeep Wrangler TJ & Cherokee XJ with 2.5L or 4.0L Engine
  7. 1998 Jeep Cherokee XJ. DPG 2.5″ Ultimate Hybrid kit. 30×9.50-15 Cooper STT Pro's on Jeep Ravine Wheels 1998 Jeep Cherokee XJ Sport. I went with your Old Man Emu 2.5″ Hybrid kit you recommended and LOVE IT! Rides better than stock. I am running with Cooper STT Pros (30×9.50R15) they are wrapped around some Jeep Ravine wheels

Adjusting your seats has never been easier with the seat sliders available at 4WD.com. Whether you're looking for robust aftermarket OE Jeep Wrangler seat brackets or Jeep XJ seat mounts, you'll never have trouble getting the perfect seat adjustment again I have searched without any luck. I have done the Chevy 350/TH350 swap in a CJ7, but have heard that there might be some frame width tolerance implications when doing it in an XJ. I am going to swap my AMC 304 V8/TF999/Dana 300 into this new rig, so just hoping someone might have some pointers or lessons learned to share We would look for a mid-'90s and later model XJ equipped with the 29-spline Chrysler 8.25-inch rear axle. It's not a huge upgrade over the Dana 35, but tends to survive with a locker and 33. For instance, customers search high and low to get in a Jeep Cherokee XJ. Then, they want to enhance and customize their Jeep XJ with the best Jeep XJ interior mods. Luckily for you, we have put together a list of the best options available. The Jeep XJ Cherokee was produced between the years of 1983 and 2001. Between these years, it managed to.

99 XJ Seat Swap Jeep Cherokee Tal

1. When I purchased my 1994 Jeep XJ Cherokee, the front passenger seat tilting lever wasn't working at all and being that this vehicle was a 2-door, getting my son in and out of the rear seat wasn't going to be an easy task unless I got it fixed. Now, I should mention that I've had a similar problem happen once before on my TJ and in that case, it turned out to be a broken cable
  2. Rusty's Off-Road recognizes that swapping the brake system from a WJ Grand Cherokee to an XJ Cherokee, TJ Wrangler, LJ Wrangler, YJ Wrangler is a great upgrade. Rusty's offers a wheel hub spacer that makes the calipers line up properly with the rotor and hub assemblies, making the conversion a simple bolt-in affair. Also known as a WJ brake conversion, this upgrade significantly improves.
  3. Über 80% neue Produkte zum Festpreis. Das ist das neue eBay. Finde jetzt Jeep Auto. Schau dir Angebote von Jeep Auto bei eBay an
  4. Seems a straight forward swap, just need to drill a couple of holes and modify the seat runner to move the adjuster back. There seems to be 2 ways to do the drivers seat, use the original seat frame and motors off the XJ and put them onto the WJ seat (you have to do this with the passenger seat) or modify the WJ runners to fit the XJ (gives you.
  5. XJ Long Arm Upgrade Coil Conversion 84-01 Cherokee TNT Customs. Take your Jeep Cherokee to the next level with TNT Customs XJ Coil Conversion. Dual Triangulated rear suspension offers unsurpassed wheel travel and geometry on road, as well as off. No rear swaybar needed. Takes off the load put on the unibody. No more unable to open doors and rear lift gate whil
  6. Rear UniBody Frame Stiffener - Jeep Cherokee XJ 84-01. $152.90 $159. Add to cart. Quick view. Rear Bumper Brace - Jeep Cherokee XJ. $59.99. Add to cart. Quick view. Save $10
  7. CJ/YJ Seat swaps - JeepForum.com Community Jeep Wiki Seat Swap!!!...Writeup w/ pics!! - JeepForum.com. 09-28-2010, 01:14 PM #8. superj. View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Articles View Gallery Uploads Senior Member Join Date Feb 2010 Location texas Posts 5,754. Re: seats that fit in my YJ.

The Jeep Cherokee. The Jeep Cherokee XJ is one of the best-selling vehicles Jeep has ever produced. In production for 18 years, over 2,800,000 XJs were made. This means that they are all over the road and also, all over scrap yards, making them a great platform to build on, as replacement parts can be readily available I have searched without any luck. I have done the Chevy 350/TH350 swap in a CJ7, but have heard that there might be some frame width tolerance implications when doing it in an XJ. I am going to swap my AMC 304 V8/TF999/Dana 300 into this new rig, so just hoping someone might have some pointers or lessons learned to share

The design and components in the XJ Cherokee have proven superior to most other makes and models, and the testimony is the XJ's typical 200K-250K lifespan without major work—if simply maintained properly and not abused. This is a vehicle that benefits from a variety of well designed components, many shared with the Jeep Wrangler For me, car seat safety starts with rear-facing. From the day your baby leaves the hospital until at least the preschool years, rear-facing is the safest position we know of for car seat usage in a vehicle. I suggest rear-facing ideally until 4, before forward-facing your kids in harnessed convertible or combination seats (ideally until 8!)

Cherokee XJ. Wrangler (97-06) TJ. Wrangler (07+) JK. Davis AutoSports is the Nations leading Cheorkee XJ builder and seller. With well over 200 Custom Built Cherokees on the market and an additional 200 original Cherokee XJsWe build everything from rugged yet classy daily drivers to extreme off roading XJs. The Cherokee XJ is an amazing vehicle. The Northridge 4x4 Gladiator Jeep Giveaway is open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who has reached the age of majority. Void elsewhere and where prohibited. Promotion ends on December 31, 2021. Subject to complete Official Rules Jeep Seats. Featured Brands. Shop all brands. Rough Country Jeep Rear LED Bumper (84-01 Cherokee XJ) Part no: DHTP-110504. Add to Cart. $449.95. Rough Country 4340 Chromoly Replacement Front Axle Kit - Dana 30, 27 Spline (TJ/YJ/XJ/ZJ) We have the best deals for all your Jeep Cherokee XJ make models

XJ back seat upgrade? - JeepForum

Rear Sye Kit [SLIP YOKE ELIMINATOR] Seal for a 231, 231J, NP231 with a TJ, XJ, LJ, and YJ. This seal will fit the following Brands SYE [Slip Yoke Eliminator Kits] : Tera Flex, Advance Adapters, Rough Trail, Rugged Ridge, and J.B. Conversions NOTE: If you think your rear scissor bracket is broken, check the welds on your seat frame before buying parts 1998 Red XJ Sport 4.0L, AW4, 241, 29 spline, 8.25 rear A Jeep CJ or Wrangler has a shorter wheelbase than an XJ Cherokee. The CJ or Wrangler rear driveshaft is shorter. In your case, the rear driveline is as long or perhaps even longer than the front shaft due to the longer wheelbase. This factory procedure (below) for the 1994 XJ and YJ will help demystify your driveline measurements

Feb 7, 2016 - ZJ to XJ seat swap, front and rear. Write-up and pics Life is Too Short to not Drive a Sick Jeep - Lifted Cherokee XJ on 33s. 1 / 16. When Jeep introduced the second-generation Cherokee in 1984 with its innovative unibody design, it sparked the true revolution in the SUV market segment. It was relatively affordable, reliable, rugged, but comfortable enough on the road to replace traditional.

WJ Front Seat Install - NAXJA Forums -::- North American

Grand Cherokee seats are much nicer than the XJ seats and are a bolt in swap so I brought them home and when I went to swap them I discovered that I had some holes in my floor pans right at the outer rear seat mounting point on both the passenger and driver side. I pulled all the seats and carpet out to do a full assessment Jeep Cherokee (XJ) Parts & Accessories Although the Jeep Cherokee XJ can be as much as 30 years old, they are still loved by Americans and are commonly regarded at the original SUV. While other manufactures opted to alter the classic, boxy design of their SUVs into a rounder version, the Cherokee maintained its boxy, utilitarian appearance. Add to Wishlist. Quick View. Jeep Mounts. Jeep Cherokee XJ ('95-'01) Mounts. $ 99.99. Buy in monthly payments with Affirm on orders over $50. Learn more After 5 months of driving we can pretty much call this swap complete but this page will be modified from time to time as we tinker with the XJ. 2.8L parts to keep for swap onto 3.4L 2.8L flywheel / flexplate - MUST be 'neutrally balanced at a machine shop to work with the 3.4L

Full jku seat swap - Jeep Cherokee Forum

ZJ Rear Seat in a XJ Cherokee Penny the Jeep's Blo

The Jeep Cherokee (XJ) is a compact sport utility vehicle manufactured and marketed across a single generation by Jeep in the United States from 1983 to 2001 — and globally through 2014. It was available in three- or five-door, five passenger, front engine, rear- or four-wheel drive configurations. Sharing the name of the original full-size Cherokee SJ model, the 1984 XJ Cherokee was Jeep's. 1996 Jeep Cherokee/XJ, Clean title, Pink Slip In Hand, Fresh Paint, 158,500 miles, 6 Cylinder, 4X4, Auto Transmission, NP231 Transfer Case, Dana 30 Front Axle, Dana 44 Rear axle, Cold A/C, Power doors. All Fluids have been serviced and replaced. Fresh tune up including: spark plugs, distributor cap and rotor, spark plug wires, O2 sensors Jeep Cherokee 2000, XHD Ultra Series Off Road Seats by Rugged Ridge®. Seat Quantity: One. This is the most comfortable, best performing and best looking seat you can buy for your Jeep. It includes most of the best features of their..

Seat swap to XJ from Grand Cherokee - JeepForum

1. With the Dana 60 front axle and Dana 70 rear axle stuffed with 4.88:1 Yukon gears, the Jeep is basically point and go. A Zip locker resides in the front axle, and the rear has been welded for some full-time spool action. 40-inch Maxxis Trepador radial tires wrapped around Hummer wheels put power to the ground, and ORI shocks up front and.
  2. Jeep TJ/XJ Full Width Front 44 Swap Kit/Truss-- Full Width Dana 44 Swap Kit (For TJ/LJ/XJ/MJ) The early Ford Dana 44 is a popular option due to it's wider width, availability with a matching 9 rear, driverside drop, factory disc brakes (76+), many steering options, available locking hub options, and increased strength over the Dana 30 found in most TJs/XJs
  3. The 2001 Jeep Cherokee is an affordable compact SUV available in two- and four-door models that seat up to five people. With a rugged, truck-like ride and capable off-roading abilities, it appeals to those with a taste for the wilderness who also want their ute to look good pulling up to a restaurant
  4. Jeep Seat Belts . You can never underestimate the importance of your Jeep YJ seat belts. They keep you securely in your seat whether you are on the road or trail, helping protect you in case of an accident. Because of their importance, you always want to ensure that your Jeep CJ7 seat belts are in great shape

Rear bucket seat conversion - North American XJ Associatio

Rear Axle Chrysler 8.25 - Cherokee XJ (91-01) Crown Automotive offers the largest line of Axle & Differential replacement parts for Jeeps. Our applications include Front Axle, Rear Axle, Yokes, U-Joints, Front Drive Shafts and Rear Drive Shafts for all Jeep® models Daystar, Jeep TJ Wrangler and XJ Cherokee Air Vent switch panel, rocker switches sold separately, fits 1997 to 2006 Jeep TJ and 1997 to 2001 Jeep XJ Cherokee, 2/4WD, KJ71032, Made in America,Black 4.6 out of 5 stars 6 1997 to 2001 XJ Jeep Cherokee Fender Flairs and rear bumper end caps. $40 (Lakewood) 84-01 Jeep Cherokee XJ 8.8 swap 4.10 4.56 4.88 $580 (Calhan) Jeep Cherokee XJ Seat Pedestal & Adjuster $10 (SW Denver ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $350 Diesel XJ!!! One of a kind. This is my baby. I'm not sure I can actually sell this thing but I find myself needing a truck bed more. I have a truck I use more. 1.9 TDI. Tons of power! The 4.0 is a thing of the past. 30-35 MPG AC blows cold! Locker in the rear Lifted Leather seat swap It's not perfect but what Jeep is? I use it often

Jeep Cherokee XJ Junk Yard Upgrades - everyday-x

We designed our Jeep TJ Wagoneer Dana 44 swap kit to make it easy for you to put a Dana 44 in the front of your Jeep TJ, LJ, XJ, ZJ, or MJ. This kit is designed to work with a Dana 44 driver drop front axle out of a 1980-1991 Jeep Wagoneer narrow track (~60 WMS-WMS) Rusty's YJ Wrangler Rear Axle Swap Kit. Product Description. Details. Doing a rear axle swap has never been easier! With our Rusty's YJ Wrangler Rear Axle Swap Kit you will have everything you need to set up your new rear axle as though it were a factory option on your YJ 1996 Jeep Cherokee Locked & Geared/ Overland Ready - $6000 (Finksburg) 1996 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4dr 4wd (Citron Pearl) 160XXXThe color is rare. Depending on resources, its use was limited to 1996 and possibly 1997.Beautiful rockers, solid floor pans, clean undercarriageAutomatic/ NP231 (Slip Yoke Eliminator) using front driveshaft on the rearFord 8.8 rear w/ 4.10 gears limited slip and disc. M.O.R.E. Ford 8.8 Rear Axle with Disc Brakes Swap Emergency Brake Cables (87-95 Jeep Wrangler YJ) $159.92. Artec Industries Rear Swap Kit with Truss (97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ) $424.99. (7) Dana 35 Rear Axle Differential Carrier; 3.55 to 4.56 Gear Ratio (94-06 Jeep Wrangler YJ & TJ, Excluding Rubicon) $382.99 Parking Brake Shoe Kit, Rear Drum Brakes; 07-10 Compass/Patriot MK. SKU: 16731.09. Price $93.05. Emergency Brake Shoes for 2007-2010 Jeep Compass or 2007-2010 Patriot.

Rusty's Off-Road offer three different Jeep shock absorber lines. Our RX100 Series shock is a high-quality twin-tube hydraulic shock absorber that offers an excellent on-road ride along with the extra valving needed to smooth out the bumps off-road. Our RX200 monotube shock is a high-pressure gas charged high-performance shock absorber designed specifically around lift kits and lifted vehicles the jeep lj is kind of a unicorn of wranglers. they were only made for a few years and it was jeep's first attempt to get more families into this model of jeep. with an additional 10 inches in the wheel base, the rear seat had more leg room and storage, but it also made the jeep more stable and capable off road As low as $59.95. Ships Free! Add to Cart. Add to Wish List. Bar Pin Eliminator Kit | Front | Jeep Cherokee XJ/Wrangler TJ 4WD. 5.0 star rating 87 Reviews. 97-06 Wrangler TJ. 84-01 Cherokee XJ 4WD. View for fitment details Quite frankly; most XJ's brakes suck. When you add bigger tires, heavy wheels, a lift and plenty of equipment you may find yourself applying more grip to the seat with your butt than the brakes themselves will apply to stop your XJ. In fact, XJ brakes appear to have been designed solely to amuse Jeep engineers as they watch drivers trying to stop

Despite its stoutness, proper maintenance and care is crucial to keeping your XJ on the road and trails. Coolant leaks can quickly escalate to a blown head gasket and/or internal engine damage. Our 1991-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4.0L Silicone Radiator and Heater Hose Kit is made to Mishimoto's exacting standards and is constructed from high-grade. In an XJ prior to 95 your pretty much stuck with any 84-94 XJ seat for a bolt in swap. In 95 the XJ seat mounts were changed and allow ZJ/WJ seats to be bolted directly to the 95+ XJ bases. Earlier models would require modification, which doesnt look very difficult if you can drill and weld some angle iron in Seat Riser Bracket, Left, Fold Forward; 76-95 Jeep CJ/Wrangler YJ. SKU: 13201.01. Price $144.32. Fold forward seat risers (Left Side) for 76-86 Jeep CJ models and 87-9.. *Kyle* '92 Chop- Top XJ - 4.0 HO, Tera Flex Low 4:1 T-Case, SYE, CV D-shaft, 95 Dodge D60 front/98 Dodge D60 rear, hydro assist, 10 of lift, lots more '98 Ram 2500 - ext. cab, 488 v-10 swap, 35 Khumo CORR tires, Aluminum 3rd Gen. wheels/center caps, Flowmaster, Kore 2.5 lift, towing mirrors, trans. gauge '05 Crossfire - 3.2L Mercedes V6, full Mercedes drivetrain, tinted windows, blacked out.

Forums/CORF Carolina's & surrounding states. Forums/CCOR Eastern Carolina's. I have more redneck mods than you! 1990 YJ 4.2L AX-15 on board 220 amp alternator welder, York OBA with rear bumper air tank, Hitch mount front or rear XRC8, Junkyard tube doors, MC2100, TeamRush ign., 60 Hi-lift w/Jackmate, Homebrew cage add-ons, Homemade 1/4 ton trail rack, removable hood-windshield-tailgate, soda. 92-95 Jeep Wrangler YJ Rear Seat Belt Set Complete 2 $ 75. Details e. Jeep Wrangler Cherokee Comanche TJ YJ CJ XJ MJ Rear View Mirror 10 $ 10. 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ 97-01 Cherokee XJ Rear Wiper Switch $ 12. Details e. 1999-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ 1999-01 Cherokee XJ Ignition Switch with Key $ 10 Alternatives to Jeep XJ 4.0L/AW4/NP242. So I currently have a stock 91 Jeep XJ 4.0L, AW4, & NP242 transfer case. I love it and it's still stock but great. The only thing that I would change would be swap a NVG3550 trans (better mpg over AW4) and somehow stretch the vehicle to be similar in length to a 4runner and raise the roof a little and I. 2001 Feature Highlights. 2001 Mopar Accessories Data Book. 2001 Parts Catalog. 2001 Specifications. AW4 Transmission Service Information. Command-Trac 4WD System Diagnosis. Crankcase Ventilation Information. Differential / Axle Identification. Drive Belt Routing

Check out this rig and other built Jeeps for sale! Engine: 4.0L inline 6 with 110k miles Fueling: Gas, EFI Transmission: automatic, 1999 AW4 with 110k miles Transfer case: NP231 Front axle: Ford Dana 60, 4.10, open diff, disc brakes Rear axle: Ford Dana 60, 4.10, limited slip, disc brakes Suspension general: Bilstein Shocks Front suspension: Rubicon Express Long Arm Kit and Coil Springs Rear. Master Fabricator DanTubbyBillig gives you his Elite Jeep Cherokee XJ Tail Light Housings. You are buying both the passenger and driver side (1 pair) Made from 1/8″ steel. Fits 2-door and 4-door Jeep Cherokees, 1984-2001. Light kit sold separately. Hand built in the USA! Available for local pickup at the shop AVAILABLE1973 Porsche 911T(Stock # 103148) VIN: 9113103148Miles: 46,646Exterior: 329 Oxford Blue (special order color code)Interior: TanEngine: 6-cylinder 2.4L original matching.. Unfortunately, if your XJ was equipped with ABS from the factory it's guaranteed to have a Dana 35. While the D35 is fine for a completely stock XJ, it likely won't hold up to larger axles. Don't worry if the XJ you're looking at has a Dana 35 because a rear axle swap can be done in a couple of hours. Common Rust Spot

Options for replacing seats? : CherokeeX

♦SOLD♦ Jeep JK/JKU Front And Rear Axles - $1000 Dana-30 Front Dana-44 Rear 4.10 Gears Came Out Of 2007 JKU + $100 Core Each For PARTS: 2-Door Jeep XJ Cherokee Manual Doors PARTS 1988 Jeep YJ Wrangler Sahara Edition 4x4 Lots Of Good Parts.. 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 88,087 miles 4.0, 6 speed manual trans (rebuilt 5,000 miles ago) 100% solid frame, no rust anywhere besides skid plates (surface rust from scratches) Dana 44 front and rear with 4.88 gears and factory lockers lockers are re-wired to operate independently Alloy 30 spline front chromoly axle shafts and Alloy. 1997 to 2001 XJ Jeep Cherokee Fender Flairs and rear bumper end caps. $40 (Lakewood ) 84-01 Jeep Cherokee XJ 8.8 swap 4.10 4.56 4.88 $580 (Calhan ) hide this posting restore restore this posting. Jeep Cherokee XJ Seat Pedestal & Adjuster $10 (SW Denver ). Ford 8.8 rear axle assembly ready to bolt into your Jeep YJ off-road vehicle. Please read our Jeep FAQ Page for all questions related to Jeep complete assemblies. Base Axle Includes: 31 Spline Disc Brake Ford 8.8. (59 5/8 WMS, 5x4.5 Bolt Pattern) 1/4 YJ Brackets Welded On. Axle Tubes Welded to the Housing Rocker Bumpers for Jeep Cherokee XJs ('84-'01). Protect the front of your XJ with some heavy-duty trail armor

Jeep JK Dana 44 to Jeep TJ, LJ, XJ, ZJ, or MJ Front Axle Swap Kit. $340.00. Out of Stock. Add to Build Sheet. Jeep Wrangler JK and JKU Pritchett Canyon Frame Chop Rear Bumper. $445.00. Barnes's line of front Jeep bumpers and rear Jeep bumpers are designed to be super strong and lightweight,. Fits Jeep XJ and YJ with reverse rotation Dana Spicer 30 front and AMC Model 35 rear Includes front and rear ring & pinion sets and master overhaul kits Technical Notes: If you are currently running a 3.54 ratio, you will need to purchase a new front carrier with this package

Video: 03-06 Seat swap options

XJ project #2: The TwoFerOne Teen Jeep - Page 3

Seat swap JKOwners Foru

Many people do not know that during the late 80's and through to the early 90's, Chrysler used the Dana 44 axle in their Cherokee (XJ) and Commanche (MJ) lines. It may be hard to read but it says 605342 3 3VK 36 7 3x. They were not on every Jeep but were only available for the Tow Package or Metric-Ton Package If you've got an '89 or earlier XJ it is likely you have the slightly better non-C-clip Dana 35 rear, whereas the '90-and-up were running the C-clips. If you break an axle running a C-clip shaft, the tire will leave the Jeep and force you into some interesting rigging with a Hi-Lift handle and rope Shop Jeep Replacement Seats. When choosing different Jeep Wrangler seats and hardware, it's important to match the seat with your model of Jeep. The different seats are designed to bolt into position, but different models may have different bolting patterns and a different amount of space for seats

ZJ rear seat into an XJ: 60/40 Split and Headrests

Fine-tuning the rear suspension travel of your Jeep XJ has never been easier, thanks to Rough Country's Jeep XJ Shackle Relocation Kit. Featuring a set of frame brackets and shackle brackets, this kit relocates the stock shackle positioning, preventing it from bottoming out against the unibody The factory Dana 35 and Dana 44 rear axles (the latter usually being found on towing package option Jeeps) can withstand very ambitious engines. Such is the case for the front Dana 30 as well. Whether your converted Jeep needs stronger axles is more a question of how you use them, and usually in terms of off-road considerations more than on. Laredo Seats For a 30-year old rig, this XJ is super clean, but being a base model it lacks a lot of the amenities of the higher-tier models. I really like the look of the Laredo interiors, with the thick side bolsters and tweed inlays, so I've been on the lookout for a decent set of Laredo seats to swap in

Front seat swap. - NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ ..

2000 Jeep® Cherokee PRODUCT INFORMATION JEEP® CHEROKEE PRODUCT INFORMATION 22 Specifications BRAKES Standard Front Size & Type_____ 11.0 x 0.94 (280 x 24) vented disc w/single-piston sliding caliper Swept Area_____ 228 in 2 (1471 cm ) Rear Jeep Grand Cherokee Roll Cage Kit. DNC 215. If you have made the move from the Jeep XJ to the Jeep ZJ you know the Jeep Grand Cherokee's off-road capability and heritage, but you also know that it needs some stability. Check out D and C Extreme's Jeep Grand Cherokee roll cage kit. We offer the Jeep Grand Cherokee roll cage kit as a 6 point.

interchangeable XJ parts - West Virginia Jeep Club Forum

XJ Cherokee ('84-01'), MJ Comanche ('85-'92) and ZJ Grand Cherokee ('93-'98) Artec Industries is excited to announce the JK2TJ Front Axle Swap Kit. This heavy duty truss and bracket system is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your entire axle while also providing the factory link, anti-sway bar, tracbar and shock locations. The 1/4. Online Manual Jeep > Jeep Cherokee > Jeep Cherokee (XJ) > 1984 - 1991 > ELECTRICAL COMPONENT LOCATOR. ELECTRICAL COMPONENT LOCATOR. Rear Window Defogger Relay. Under instrument panel, to right of steering column. Rear Wiper Relay. Seat Belt Switch Select Trac Switch. On left side of power steering pump Quote Originally Posted by T- Bone Anyone know of a seat back with headrests that is a direct swap into a 96 XJ I believe the european XJs had rear seat head rests due to their safety regs at the time. From the pictures Ive seen and they were of a Country interior the rear rests are the same as the front ones 1997 to 2001 XJ Jeep Cherokee Fender Flairs and rear bumper end caps. $40 (den > Lakewood) 84-01 Jeep Cherokee XJ 8.8 swap 4.10 4.56 4.88 $580 (den > Calhan) Jeep Cherokee XJ Seat Pedestal & Adjuster $10 (den > SW Denver ). Twenty-nine spline rear that came in my 2,001 XJ. And uh the torque locker as you might have seen in my front axle is a really simple lunchbox style locker. In fact, it's the simplest uh lunchbox style locker that you can buy

1984-2001 Cherokee (XJ) Seats Quadrate

1984-94 JEEP CHEROKEE XJ MANUAL SEAT BASES $30 (MARYSVILLE) CHRYSLER 8 1/4 REAR DIFFERENTIAL FITS JEEP CHEROKEE XJ NON ABS 3.07's $200 Cj5, Cj7, Cj8 jeep Engine swap Motor Mounts NEW! $295 (Lynnwood) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. favorite this post Aug Jeep Xj Track Bar NIB Rusty's Off-Road $260 (Lake Oswego) Artec 8.8 to zj grand cherokee swap truss $350 (Milwaukie) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $0. favorite this post Jul 27 Jeep Third row and rear seats from Honda Pilot for repurpose $200 (Oregon city). Jeep Seats. Jeep Seats are now 20% Off. Every Jeep eventually sees the day when new seats are needed. A Jeep Seat inevitably get some serious wear and tear from all those great days in the sun, rain and mud. Bring your Jeep interior back up to spec with the largest selection of quality replacement Jeep Seats and Seat Covers you'll find anywhere. Automotive Interiors offers the best selection of Jeep interior restoration products, including replacement carpets, molded vinyl mats & floor mats. Flooring kits are custom made to meet or exceed OEM specs. Finest materials for your Jeep, made in the USA. Fast shipping Performance Jeeps deserve performance parts. Our 1991-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4.0L heater hoses are made to Mishimoto's exacting standards and are constructed from high-grade silicone embedded with heat-resistant fibers. These silicone hoses provide increased pressure and heat tolerances while fitting like stock. Like all Mishimoto silicone hose kits, these 1991-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4.0L.

Grand Cherokee front/rear seat swap for 95+ XJ's - JeepZJ seat swap - Jeep Cherokee Forum

1-844-211-6126. Description Warranty Shipping Returns. This is an original used OEM Front Seat that's guaranteed to fit a 2001 Jeep Cherokee with the applicable vehicle manufacturer's specifications (). SPORT, 4DR, M5K5, TAN, CL (Without AIR BAG), (BUCKET), CLOTH, MAN, R. 1-Year FREE Warranty Seat vests covers pair front black jeep cj cherokee xj wrangler yj tj year 76 06 4 wheel parts best 2018 cool jeeps good fitting forum rough country and rear covercraft savers for 96 01 sport se edition quadratec neoprene red 97 02 92 00 cover set 84 gallery wet okole hawaii Seat Vests Covers Pair Front Black Read More Revolution Gear and Axle D44, 4340 Chromoly 30 Spline US Made Rear Axle Kit for 1984-93 Jeep Cherokee XJ and Comanche MJ with Drum Brakes, no Locker included. All Revolution Rear Axle Kits come with the Bearings seals and retainers 100 Percent pressed together and ready to install and are backed by a comprehensive lifetime warranty that covers.